if you’re in an accident.
- Remain calm.
- Check for injuries.
- Call the police, even if it seems like a minor accident.
- Make note of the details (driver’s name, phone number and license number; vehicle description and license plate number; insurance policy information from other drivers; witness names and phone numbers).
- Finally, do not admit fault. Discuss the accident only with the police and our claim representatives.
report a new claim.
If you are in an accident or suffer a loss involving your vehicle, you can report a claim by doing one of the following:
- Call 877-340-7325 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday to speak directly with a claim representative.
- Call 800-777-0404 before 8 a.m. CST or after 5 p.m. CST, or on weekends. Then press “1” for Claims, and leave a detailed voice message.
- Fax a detailed message and contact information to 888-306-9539.
- Fill out a claim form on the right of this page. A claims representative will then contact you to begin the claim process. Be sure to provide current contact information.
- Write to us at:
PO BOX 4756
TULSA OK 74159-0756
For an update on an existing claim, simply contact your adjuster directly at 800-777-0404.
report suspected fraud.
When it comes to insurance claims, unfortunately fraud occurs from time to time. If you suspect fraud, please report it directly to your adjuster or you may contact us directly at 877-340-7325 to speak with an Equity claim supervisor.
Any person who knowingly, and with intent to injure, defraud, or to deceive an insurer, makes any claims for the proceeds of an insurance policy containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony.